Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have been given strict guidelines by the state of VA Marine Resources Commission (VMRC) that we will need to adhere to.
Island Queen Inland Charters, LLC has put required sanitizing efforts in place to make your trip safe as possible.
1. In phase 1 of opening up we will begin to book trips on weekends only beginning May 30 until further notice.
2. We can book only passengers that are all from the same family.
3. Our booking person will be screening everyone at time of reservation on the following:
a. Have you been on a trip out of the country or on a cruise ship in the past 6 months?
b. Has anyone in your family been exposed to anyone in the past 30 days with COVID-19?
c. Are you feeling well in the days leading up to the trip with no COVID-19 type symptoms? Temps to be taken at boat.
d. If someone in your family is showing symptoms the trip can be cancelled at not charge.
4. Captain will be taking his temperature before every trip.
5. Captain will be sanitizing the boat as needed during and before and after each trip with and EPA approved sanitizer.
6. All passenger must bring their own face coverings.
7. Captain will wear a face covering during entire trip.
8. Customer to bring their own hand sanitizers to use during trip.
9. Island Queen Inland Charters will supply hand sanitizer as needed on the boat.